Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Free Session Anyone?


I am SUPER excited to announce my new collection of "Fancy Kid Pics", the "Elle Carter Collection"...named after my own two kiddos! I'm even more elated to announce my first contest! You should be too! One very blessed child will win a free 1 hour session and a spot in my portfolio.

The Good:
A one hour, on location shoot
One outfit
5 edited images on CD
This is a "Fan's Choice Contest" which means I don't pick the winner...YOU and YOUR FRIENDS do!

The Bad:
What could be bad about this?

The Fine Print:
Disk and Portfolio photos will be selected by the photographer
Shoot must be on a weekday at 6PM
Photos will not be posted until April 24th
Photo with the most "Likes" BEFORE April 29th wins.
Pictures submitted after the deadline will not be posted
Submitted pictures can not be PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS!
There must be only one person in each picture
Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment