Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Controversy...







Lately I've put SOOOOO much thought into "retouching" child and baby portraits. My fiance seems to think that it looks like "Baby MakeUp" and that parents want to remember their children EXACTLY how they are. I personally like the idea of the sharp eyes and smooth skin and enhancing the memories. I'd really appreciate your comments on this one because I've really been going back and forth in my head on this one. Here's a quick before and after of Caydin, Bryson, and Miracle.

2 comments:

  1. He could not agree more with your fiance. You are so lucky to have someone that is right about everything.............. all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I really think that these enhancements are genious. In them you capture not only moments but passion. If the parent would like to preserve memories by keeping the original, I think you should give them that option. However, as an artist you must allow your passion to shine through your vision. Its the parents dream and your passion. So make both happy! Yours truley, Timeka Moore

    ReplyDelete